Sunday 8 July 2012

The Amazing Spiderman Review w/Spoilers

In the title I have forewarned you all, there's going to be a few spoilers in this review, nothing major.

I went to see this last night, and I liked it just not as much as I loved Avengers but you can't really compare the two. The Avengers lacked a lot of plot and I found it justifiable because you already know the characters from the other movies, but I went int this expecting both a good plot and a but of good action.

I really didn't want it to be like the old ones, and I really think it should be called a remake for those who are calling it that, because it's a better story, with likeable characters, and good actors.

I only have one major problem with this movie, the trailers spoil it all, you already know that Oh he's brings down the tower thing at the top of some skyscraper, so when you see all the scenes before it when he is only figuring it out you know he's going to make it.

You know he has to fight without his mask in one scene which was really cool, but again you've seen it in the trailer.

But obviously there's good things for me to have liked it, I didn't get too annoyed over what the trailers took away and it was overall enjoyable to watch.

I think Emma Stone was great as Gwen Stacey, I did not miss Mary Jane for a second ! I'm working on a rating system but for now, I'll just rate it out of ten.

6/10

X

No comments:

Post a Comment