Wednesday 20 June 2012

..Dark Knight Rises Awesomeness

I have to talk about the new Dark Knight Rises trailer, I just have to  . I was really hesitant clicking into this , I heard about it in the radio and the whole journey home I was just thinking to myself "to click or not to click," because I didn't really want to go in knowing too much.

But Oh Boy, Am I glad I did ! The movie is 3 weeks away and I thought I was excited before ? No because now I'm pretty much begging for this to be released already.

The trailer itself gave away so much in regards different scenes we have seen before, but you still know nothing , just a lot of speculation, but the one thing it definitely achieved , and this applies to all the trailers combined really is I am SCARED of Bane, like crawl under my bed, hide in the closet scared. His voice may not be the most menacing thing I've ever heard,but those shots of bridges disintegrating ....... Wowww thats a villian if ive ever seen one..... Cannot Wait.

Do Check the trailer if you haven't seen it Yet Below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment