Saturday 1 September 2012

Television Obsessions - Revenge Season One

 Like a lot of people recently, I jumped on the bandwagon with this series. Seeing it's name pop up everywhere made me wonder ? Could this be as suspenseful as they say it is? Could this be the next Pretty Little Liars kind show ?

The answer to those questions is a resounding YES ! And to make things better it's miles better than PLL, it's almost in a league of it's own. But what is it that makes it so good?

 The woman you see above, Emily/Amanda is the main reason the show is such a success, in my opinion of course. Without giving anything away, her dual personality, and I mean that literally, is always interesting to watch and you find yourself, understanding both sides no matter how twisted the might seem sometimes. All she is is a young girl who's live was ruined because of other peoples bad choices in life. You can't help but feel sorry for her.
 Her relationship with Nolan Ross, is also another interesting factor. I may be the only one who sees this but I think there might be something more brewing there than just friendship, but who can tell in this show! He's so funny, and it's great to have a little sarcastic humor in a show like this to lift the tone at times.

I don't have the words to express how much I love the show. It had me hooked from episode one, and a certain twist 15 episodes later made me a complete addict.

There's so much more I'd like to add but I can't really do that without leaving a few spoilers, so I'm setting up a Tumblr account where I'll have weekly thoughts and speculations on the shows I'm watching. Most shows are on hiatus but will be back around October time.

I thought it would be a Good thing to do seeing that I watch atleast 18 shows.

Pictures: Google Images

                                                      Thanks For Reading

                                                    Subscribe If You Like

                                                Comments Make me Smile :)


                                                                   X





No comments:

Post a Comment