Wednesday 22 August 2012

Times Square (An NOTD + music post)

I think I'm going to keep this as a somewhat pattern, incl a few songs in my NOTD posts...

Any who, not the best paint job I've ever done, I was rushed but it was my first time trying this colour, I was awestruck at how glossy the finish was w/out a topcoat! Definitely going to be my go to Red colour. It's NYC's Times Square. Nifty little names for their colours.

Music ...
Since it hasn't been a long while since I've painted my nails, I listened to a lot of the same stuff, adding a few youtubers to the mix

Anything and Everything Matt Beilis , this guy never fails to amaze me. I wrote my first music post about him

Also Kate McGill who I will have a whole post about in the near future !

Subscribe Please

Comments make me Smile :)

X

11 comments:

  1. Omg, I'm so sorry, I just deleted your comment in re to my BB Cream post instead of publishing it GRR!! Yeah the medium shade is a lot darker than all the others, even some girls were saying the dark shade was too dark for them o.O

    Sleek MakeUP BB Cream Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine common mistake ! Hopefully this means It'll match my Skintone *fingers crossed* x

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is such a gorgeous shade - and the finish does look pretty impressive, I have to admit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    I LOVE this colour, so bold and sexy. May have to invest, thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) thanks for wandering over to mine x

      Delete
  4. I love such a classic nails, I feel so good when I have red on my nails. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice pop of pink! so bright and fun <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete