Tuesday 17 July 2012

Nars A/W Scandi Rock Chic Collection 2012

As Promised yesterday on my twitter, the Nars 2012 Collection pictured below. ( Pictures are from Beaut.ie) If You don't follow me on twitter you can by clicking the tab above.

I haven't tried anything Nars before so this collection did like interest me to find out more about them. I've never seen them in Ireland but maybe I'll check them out in the UK.

The collection has a lot if shimmery products, the shimmery red lipgloss and also the shimmery red lipstick, and those have to be my least favourite parts of the collection, simply because I'm not a fan of shimmer, and it seems more to suit a Christmas collection.

I love the Matt Lip Stick though, in the twistable packaging because I've never really tried darker red lipsticks and I always prefer Matt Finishes. The packaging which is different to the traditional packaging for lipsticks makes it easier to apply, with better control and not having to use a lip pencil.

The nail polish I think is perfect for autumn, moving away from the light summery colours to cooler colours, however I'm not willing to pay 18 euro for nail polish.

All in all, the collection looks great, but the prices are a bit steep and I'm sure there's plenty of dupes out there, but they've still managed to inspire me to check them out.

For more information on prices, and more images check the link below:
http://beaut.ie/blog/2012/nars-do-scandi-rock-chic-for-aw-2012-irish-euro-prices-and-product-picks/

X

No comments:

Post a Comment