Thursday 5 July 2012

Updates, DVDs, Summer..

Hey Everyone, So there's a good few things I wanted to mention before I do another proper blog-post.

I was initially just going to do a haul post, but I mostly bought clothes, so It wouldn't really make sense for me to take pictures of them individually in a blog-post, I don't think anyway, It would probably be better in a video or something, because I Just think it would be too long :/ And I'm not sure if I want to start filming videos yet. But that's not to say that I won't include them in little Outfit of the Day Posts , when I get around to doing those.

I've also been using a better camera, to take my pictures, I still need to get the hang of it, getting it to focus and also maybe get better lighting , but it means more Beauty Posts :D Hauls, Reviews and so on. I'm really happy about that because I'm going to England in a few weeks and I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of beauty products to talk about.

Those are the main two things I really wanted to say, I'm also going to change the URL of this blog, just because I think its too long, I'll attach the old URL to another blog that will point you in the right direction .

Summers been alright, I've only watched two movies and a half, Easy- A and 500 days of summer, both movies that were nice to watch but I wouldn't buy them to watch again if that makes sense. The half is Blue Valentine, I'm going to finish that and write a blog-post on that for sure. I'm going to watch The Amazing Spiderman later on this week and there's definitely going to be a blog-post on that too

That's All, .

Thanks for Reading, be sure to subscribe, comment, and Follow me on twitter and Instagram.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment