Friday 20 July 2012

Current WishList

I've done quite a bit of shopping, and I'm going to have a haul post up in a few days, but being a girl there is always things I'm going to want :)

Below are Pictures of the six Items at the top Of my coveted list. I'm going to do this post often, just because I like reading them on other blogs too and I thought it would be fun to do my own.

So straight into it.

1)Ruby Woo by Mac

Raved about madly in both the blogging and youtubing community, and rightly so ! It's a matte vibrant red colour, and it's just perfect. I'm almost convinced it has magical properties that boost your confidence. All that in a lipstick ? Yeah it's €17, which is on the high end side if this but it is Mac afterall, but it's one of the things I am definitely picking up soon, to wear to my debs maybe too.

2)Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipstains

I remember reading early reviews of this from American blogs just a little whole ago and now they are available here, (Yay). They're supposed to be a dupe for the Clinique Chubby Sticks which are around €14 I think. I've never tried either if them yet, but I will most likely go for the cheaper Revlon option.
I know the packaging of both products are identical, but the Revlon ones are Lipstains whereas the Clinique ones are lip balms. Sounds pretty different to me :/ However at around the €8 mark you can't go wrong right ?

3)Mac's Studio Finish Powder

This actually isn't for me, I want this for my mam as a way to say thank you. she doesn't read my blog but she knows already. Just thought I'd stick that one into the wishlist. I probably will borrow it anyway before I get my own, they are pretty pricey, somewhere over €30 so it's a treat. I've used it before and I loved it so really it's just a long overdue repurchase !

4)Urban Outfitters Satchel

I've been wanting a satchel for ages and I know they've been in and out of Penney's (Primark) but for some reason I remember hesitating to buy one once and then finding it gone :( anyway I've had my eyes on the ones in Urban Outfitters for a while now and But I can't justify spending like €132 on a bag :/ This could be an item that stays on the Wishlist forever but I will continue hunting for dupes cause I'm sure there's plenty out there.

5)Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24Hr

I've have a little bit of history with this item, I used a tester and liked it but wasn't shockingly impressed so I passed. But then recently, I went into Town barefaced went into brown Thomas and just went foundation testing, the ladies at the Lancôme counter were do nice and offered to try it on me for free and give me a tester. I don't know what changed my mind but I loved it. I've just about completed my seven day trial so I'm hoping to get this foundation at least before College starts, no rush as it is again on the high end side of things at €33.

6)Jeffery Campbell Spiked Litas

Last but not least, I decided to put this last on the list to be kind of like a metaphor, cause this will be the last thing I get if even. They're around €180 but I don't care in the slightest. I've seen dupes for these at €40 but the spikes aren't identical, and I know that's pulling at little threads but if I get dupes they have to be perfect.

That's the Wishlist, I'll be doing these regularly. Sorry I didn't actually put the numbers beside the items, it's just because I don't know how to.



Subscribe, Comment and Follow me on Twitter

x

No comments:

Post a Comment