Thursday 4 October 2012

Boohoo.com Event | Pre-Launch of Boohoo Boutique


My very first fashion event was the Boohoo.com Press Launch in Dublin two weeks ago. It was a pretty small gathering and I met so many nice people and was overall really impressed.

Now a little background to the brand. Personally I had only heard of Boohoo.com last year and that's because I'm not really the online shopping type,.(I've never shopped on Asos) Boohoo however, have been around since 2006! Boohoo is now one of Europe's fastest growing internet retailers since.
(Timeline below). Now boohoo decided to launch a new range that is said to be " an exclusive limited range of womenswear." The collection is also said to be "heavily baroque inspired" with prices ranging from 26-58. Below are Pictures of the Launch and of the Collection as worn by the model photographed. 





My friend and fellow blogger Eunice pictured with 4fm radio host Suzanne Kane and her producer whose name I've forgotten. Sorry If your reading !





Also I got to meet two models from Britain and Ireland's Next top model(Kellie Forde and Lisa Madden) and 3-piece British girl group Stooshe performed.
                                                                                  













Boohoo Have definetly come a long way since 2006. Boohoo Boutique focused their new collection on a lot of this seasons trends mainly a dark gothic edgy look. Their collection included PU, mesh, metallic highlights, rich gold brocade and so much more.

The collection is now available on the website so go check it out !

                                                       As always, Subscribe if you'd like.

                                                             Comments make me smile.


                                                                              X

4 comments:

  1. Wow great photos! Bet it was sooo fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it was great fun! How did you manage to bag an invite? Would really appreciate it if you checked out my blog btw, I think yours is great! http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend is an affiliate for Boohoo so we went together :) np I'll check it out

      Delete