Saturday 20 October 2012

Street Style and DublinTown.ie

You may have noticed that recently there's a sidebar to the right that says I'm now blogging for DublinTown.ie. So I thought that I should write a little update explaining what it's all about and how it will affect my blog and what not.

So DublinTown.ie is about Dublin Town, and everything in it really, from theaters, to restaurants and fashion. They organise the Dublin Fashion Festival which is usually on for a weekend in September every year, this year being their 3rd and now I'm their Fashion blogger.

This means there will be lots of exciting new stuff on the blog like Fashion events in Dublin and Dublin streetstyle, both on my blog and the DublinTown tumblr.

In between the new stuff I will still be posting beauty hauls and empties, a movie review or something music related.

Below are some of the Pictures already on the DublinTown.ie tumblr.

I met Francesca on Grafton street. She loves dark colours in Autumn. Her favourite shops are Topshop and River Island.

Eunice Abe is my roommate and fellow blogger! I bumped into her on Grafton street too. She beleives that "fashion is fleeting but style is eternal." Her favourite places to shop are No name, Penneys and H&M.

 I met Elvira at College Green. I loved her tailored style ! She loves charity vintage shops and shopping in Urban Outfitters, Forever 21 and Temple bar markets.
Lastly I met Seana, a fashion blogger @ Walking As I Dream. I was in love with her Army Jacket. She thinks Dublin fashion is unique in is own sense of style. Her favourite are Age Action on Camden Street and Om Diva on Drury Street.

                                                        Subscribe If You Like

                                                     Comments make me Smile :)


                                                                     x

7 comments:

  1. Francesca's outfit is amazing <3
    Love your blog sweetheart, was lovely to meet you at pma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx and was lovely meeting you too :) You'll be in my blogpost about it soon :D

      Delete
  2. Hey Sweetheart! I read your blog everyday, and I love it. You are so lucky to be a part of the "Fashionworld" in Dublin. That is and will always be my dream! Keep up the good work - you're awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh Hun <3 I'm not quite in the fashion world yet , work hard we'll get there ;)

      Delete
  3. nice outfits *_* your blogi is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too.

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete