Sunday 5 August 2012

Updates,Apologies & more

I am SOOO sorry. :( I have been back from England 2/3 weeks and no haul post is to be seen !Also my camera decided to fail me so I couldn't take pictures for a monthly favourites posts and all the other posts I've had in mind.

As if that wasn't enough, I haven't been feeling great and I've been a little worked up finding accommodation for September, planning my debs etc etc all that boring stuff.

But never fear, my haul post is almost done, all the pictures were taken before my camera stopped working. So that should be up in a few days.

Some of the things I have planned are Tags like what's in my bag etc, empties, and more of the usual stuff :)

Hopefully I should be up and running properly in 2 weeks :( so not to long.

I noticed I have just over 700 page views and that could be potentially nothing but I still appreciate it.

Thank you very much. Do leave comments as I love reading them and I will reply and be sure to subscribe :)

Happy Sunday


X

No comments:

Post a Comment