Friday 17 August 2012

Current Wishlist #2

I always write Wishlist, to avoid running around not knowing what I'm looking for. Organized shopping, so I'm always happy with what I come home with and there's less impulse buying hence i save some money. Clever aaay?

First off a little Update on my last one... I'm not finished :/ But I'm getting there, I've got Ruby woo, I've located a dupe for the Urban Outfitters Satchel for €25, and all I have to do now is get the make up items, easy peasy. Unfortunately the Jeffrey Campbell's may have to wait till January :(

But hey whilst waiting for an opportunity to pick up the last few things why not add a few more to the mix ?

1)Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman
The set pictured below are from the foundation core set. It includes the four brushes and the stand/case and I've heard about these so much I just have to try them for myself. They are really affordable too at €25. You may recognize the name Samantha Chapmann as she's one of the girls on the Pixiwoo channel.

2)Penny's Zara bag dupe
I posted a blog post on this before and the bag they pictured in their a/w collection isn't actually the one I'm talking about today. It's actually just a slightly smaller version of the one pictured below in the exact same tan color for half the price. Don't mind if I do.

3) American Apparel Disco Pant Dupes
These also are not the ones I wrote a blogpost about either. I saw them in a small shop (Motive in the ilac centre) in Dublin for only €25. I almost lost consciousness. They look almost exactly alike. They downside is they may become overly popular soon, but hey I can't resist.

Images from Google Images.
Disco Pant image from nopolka.com/Catch


6 comments:

  1. Oooh you have to get yourself some Real Technique brushes their amazing. I love the powder brush and buffing brush the most xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They looked a bit small when I went in to see them , I'll try them out still Thanx :)

      Delete
  2. That bag is really pretty!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that bag. I wasn't a fan of the real techniques brushes, I must have been the only one! I love my AA disco pants although I'm a bit fed up of the dupes these ones look pretty good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh why weren't you a fan ? I would get the real ones, I just dont know if I'd wear them enough to justify the price lol x

      Delete