Monday 13 August 2012

London Haul incl MUA, Rimmel, Barry M etc

Hey Everyone :)
I've been back a good while and I was meant put this up earlier I Just didn't get around to it ! I have so many exciting little blog things coming up next month and I'm organising all the stuff for my Debs(Prom) so I've been a lil busy. As you can see above I really just focused in on make-up, because I thought it would work out cheaper which more often than not, was the case (Yaay).

L-R Miss Sporty in Popfiction, Barry M 47 Black,  Barry M 334 Teal, Barry M304 Mint Green,  Barry M 293 Grey, Barry M 306 Blueberry Ice-Cream
 So I bought a lot of Nail products.I really wanted to try Barry M ones, so they are the first ones I picked up when I got there. The One thing I noticed about them is that  I found some colours were more sheer than others. Anyway thats nothing to fault it by, I Love their huge collection and will definetly be trying more from them. The other nail polish above is a Miss Sporty one in Popfiction I saw it in a youtube video and just had to get it, Some of the Barry M ones I got cause I saw them on a Blog/Youtube Channel aswell , I'll leave a link to which blogs or youtube channels below.
From Top, L-R MUA Heaven and Earth Palette, MUA Going For the Gold, MUA Starry Night
 These have to be my favourite purchases they are the MUA Eyeshadow Palettes. I've heard so many good things about them, I knew I had to try them. They are only 2 Superdrugs in Ireland ! TWO, and their MUA collection doesnt include these :( MUA are a budget brand with their normal range prices starting at 1 Pound or 1.20 euro approx. Their Palettes though are in their Professional range for £4 ! That's just incredible, they are really pigmented and for that rice you really cant go wrong with £4! My Favourite one has to be the Going for the Gold Palette, which is a limited edition palette for the Olympics, lots of shimmery, metallic colours and golds to be seen.It will be featuring in a Post soon , so look out for that! I don't want this post to be too long, so I might do a review on some of these products next month.
 
                                                                      LA.Colors Liquid Make-up (Beautiful Bronze)
I have finally bought a FOUNDATION ! A little bit of background to the brand first, before I get too excited. It's called LA.Colors and its again a budget brand available in the UK, but not here in Ireland ! WHY ? Anyway, again the prices begin at an amazing £1. But with things like that you do get a bit skeptical, but I've used this twice, and so faar soo good. It has a really light feel, and gives me a light-medium coverage, which is ok, since it is summer. It gives a dewy finish so I just use a translucent powder to set it. Guess the price ? £2.99 !!! And there's a whole 33ml ! And the shade is a pretty good match. (Beautifully Bronze)
L-R Revlon Downtown, Revlon Emerald City (Matte Suede)
I went to the Poundshop to pick this up. I had read a blogpost recently about getting brand make-up in the Poundshop. I just thought this was strange, because here I know they have their own crappy make-up, but the thought of getting Rimmel or Revlon beauty products for 2 euro ? No, But in England YES! Its not that amazing it's not like a whole stand of Revlon or Rimmel make-up for a pound. It's manly little things like random nail polishes, blushes etc. This is how I got these two. Originally I wasn't too keen on the Colours but they grew on me. Ones a Matte colour which I've never had, so that's pretty cool too.
                                                                                   L-R Shade 9, Shade 31
Two more MUA products, these are just their single eyeshadows, one in a dark shimmery purple, one in a shimmery blue, both very high pigmented for again just £1!
                                                        L-R Barry M Nail Paint 293 Grey, Rimmel 60 Seconds 805 Grey Matter
I bought two grey nailpolishes, and at first I felt kind of stupid but I was happy to find they're pretty different anyway, the Barry M one is Darker than the Rimmel one, I picked up from the Poundshop. The Rimmel One is a repurchase, and I remember loving it last autumn/winter, so I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of these too this A/W.
                                                                      LA Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow Black Pearl
I never had any loose eyeshadows, so I wanted to try out this one by LA.Colors. The Pigmentation is Aaaamazing,  I mean I swatched the smallest bit on the back of my hand and it was Just shocking how pigmented it was !The brush it comes with is rubbish, but for Just a pound, I'm not complaining.
                                                                               MUA Extreme Curl Mascara
This is the Extreme Curl mascara by MUA. It was only £2. I've been using this a lot already. The packaging is nice and I Love how its curved. Its really easy to get underneath your lashes and get an even application. You have to be a little caeful though, cause it can get clumpy!

This I got in the Poundshop too, is just a little treasure chest jewelry box. I'd seen it somewhere in Dublin for nearly 10euro and when i saw it for a pound I just had to pick it up. I already have a storage system for my jewelry so I'm not quite sure what I'll use it for.

I don't actually know why I got this :/ I haven't used it at all. They are surprisingly pigmented though, It's just a £1 Palette by LA. Colors. That I may never never use. Complete impulse buy *sigh*
Last Thing, (Yaay) , is this blush by Rimmel. Its a trio Blush and Highlighter, but I just use it altogether. I wanted to just try something new and I saw this. Nothing Outstanding about this, just adds a little colour to your cheeks, I definitely prefer my Catrice one, but who knows it might grow on me.


So I'm Finally back! And I Hope to keep it that way 

Subscribe, Comment It makes me Smile 

x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Bose, I just read home much you loved MUA (I'm a big fan too) anyway I haven't been able to figure out exactly where in Ireland you are but in case you didn't know there are actually 5 superdrugs in Ireland. There's one in Tallaght and one Santry in Dublin. But there's also one in Limerick City and Letterkenny. The fifth one is in Wexford Town,I worked in it for 5 years. Don't know how close you are to these but hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwhhh thank Youu, I only knew about the ones in Dublin, I live around Dublin. Good to know there's more I hope they expand even more ! :)

      Delete