Monday 13 August 2012

Lilac Nails (An NOTD and Music Post) #1

I am a super lazy person and for the past year I didn't even bother with nail polish. But I'm back into my normal swing of things, got new colours, some of which I've shared in previous posts.

I Love having my nails done but I find that it never really lasts more than a 2days without chipping. No top coat, base coat or number of colour coats prevents that for me, so instead I Paint over fake nails. They always last me just over a week and I use the ones from Primark that are only 1.50 . So Completely inexpensive!

Also inexpensive is the Nail polish Above by NYC in Lincoln Square lavender for only 1.20 :)

I Thought I'd Include the songs I've been Listening to recently, because i listen to music whilst painting and waiting for then to dry and all that ....

Backstreet Boys - Incomplete I'm a complete boyband fanatic
Florence and the Machine - Never Let me Go Florence's voice is so unique and amazing, and I've especially replaying this tune.
Jay-Z & Kanye West - N****s In Paris This song has me singing/rapping along and doing *cringe* dances in my room
Trey Songz - Heartattack Turn the Lights On ,, Ohhhhh ohhh *singing*
Justin Bieber - As long as You Love me & Love me Like You do I wasn't the biggest fan before but now I'm hooked. 


Subscribe, Comment It Makes me Smile :)

x

4 comments: