Wednesday 2 May 2012

Music Worth Blogging about ....

I Know its been like a few hours tops ? But I had to Break my vow of silence after watching this Video. It was Literally telling me not to keep it waiting (pun intended)

I Mean Wow, I Love it when a voice, belonging to someone you've never met just moves you , Hate to sound all hippy-like , But i Mean it, Moves me.

His voice is of a raspy/soulful kind, that i cannot begin to describe with any justice. 
If My Lack of words don't describe how amazing i think this is , well the music speaks for itself.

Little Inside Scoop :

Artist's Name is Matt Beilis, Lives In New York,  people like Ashton Kutcher and Bruno Mars were Tweeting about his videos and driving an online buzz ( As Says his Facebook)



Check Out too some of my Personal Favourites: The Thinnest Limb, Speak Your Own Mind And a cover of Katy Perry's Part of me

 :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment