Tuesday 22 May 2012

YouTube Movie Reviewers I'm LaLaLoving :D

These are really my top favourites. I've been watching movie reviews for a good few years now, and the community has really grown so far that they have their own award show (YouReviewers). I like it that not only do these reviews inform me about the movies , which if they didn't pretty much defeats the purpose , but they're really entertaining and I find myself watching the same review several times. Or maybe I'm just a lil sad ...

So let me start with the first movie reviewer I came across and instantly "imprinted" with his sarcastic humour and overall charisma. This Movie Reviewer is none other than Jeremy Jahns (Pronounced Johns). I said imprinted as the first review I watched was the review of new moon. Definitely one of my favourite movie reviews. It really helped me see the Twilight saga in new light , and helped me understand why I was twitching anytime I saw Kristian Stewart engage in any sort of dialogue. But He doesnt just dish on twilight movies, his other reviews are great too.



Next up are the guys , Mark Ellis and Kristian Harloff, from the SchmoesKnow channel. I have to admit, I knew about them for a while but never really got into their videos til about less than a year ago when they started their podcast which I love. They bring out videos pretty regularly and I'm always checking my Subsription box for new uploads. Theres two of them so you get two different opinions on the movie and your bound to agree with atleast one of them, and they are hilarious aswell. They Founded the YouReviewers aswell, so props to them for that.



For a lil change up , here's Catherine Reitman that I checked out because I heard she was apparently a female Jeremy Jahns, So duh had to see for myself. They both film on a green screen and have a great sense of humour but that's as far as similarities go for me anyway. You may recognise her from a small role in the movie friends with benefits and also lets not forget "Girl with Puppy" in Ghostbusters 2. Her and Jeremy also did a collab video on her show called Breakin it down that's also available in revision 3. Check it out below , it would be the REIT thing to do.



Chris Stuckmann is 4th on my list. I think his reviews are more in depth, than the others I watch, talking more about the directing and stuff like that , but overall still entertaining. What's unique to Chris is he also does Blu-ray reviews now and again. I also am ever thankful to him for making me aware of this next YouTuber whom I adore :)



Last and not least its Anders Wotzke from Cutprintreviews. Prior to Video reviews , he's one of the reviewers on the Australian website Moviedex.com. His Reviews are Hilarious , and I find myself looking forward to the skits too that are a feature in most if not all his reviews. The only little gripe I have is that he doesn't post too regularly, but hey, I understand people have lives :)



Soo Yeahh that's my list, Do check each one out, if you love movies like I do , I'm sure you'll enjoy these reviewers.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment