Saturday 19 May 2012

Premium Rush Trailer Review

If Your anything like me a few minutes ago , you may never have heard about the movie. And the poster is hardly what I would call interesting. Anyway I Heard about it from one of my favourite YouTube movie reviewers , SchmoesKnow, in their August Summer Movie Preview video. Feel free to check that out :)

As You all may know by now , the front runner of all the movies I wanna see this summer , is the Dark Knight but I have to root for the little ones too .
Especially when The only reason I watched the trailer for this is because Joseph Gordon-Levitt's in it ! Hearing that alone had me sold , but the trailer didn't dissapoint either.

Without talking too much about the trailer, there's a bike crash at the start and then there's others too , each of them very fatal looking, which confused me , and maybe there's time travel involved because we see a clock going backwards , and then he's (Gordon-Levitt) is in hospital. Soo many questions , things a good trailer brings out in its audience.

I love love how they did this ! The suspense in the trailer is Soo high , and unlike say the dark knight a lot of people know batman storys, but I've never heard of this story , making me completely clueless going in , with no high expectations.

Check Out the Trailer on IMDb.

Comment Below if you've seen this trailer and your looking forward to it , or not, or what ever it is do let me know :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment