Saturday 19 May 2012

Shopping Horror & mini mini Haul

This Post really is a hit aboutbme but whatever....My Graduation is coming up later this week (Finally, Yaay), so I needed a dress, but with me living quite a significant distance from Dublin, I had to choose between studying every weekend or searching for a dress over several weekends.

So I the wise person that I am decided to leave getting my dress, make-up , jewellery all in ONE DAY , and make it for a hair appointment at 4. If at this point you can predict the ending you are in all ways right.

Writing it down now , really proves to me how silly this plan was, it was inevitably going to fail , how bad though I never imagined.

Really how can there be NO dress I like that fits me nicely between all the shops in Dundrum and the city centre ? The horrors of the day aside I just ended up breaking down in self-pity. Does this only happen to me ? I doubt that highly.

But ofcourse some good comes out of the bad, hairs done, and I got beautiful h&m rings (originally all for 22euro, got them all for 5 ) , and formed a new found love for Carmex lip balm :D ( And ofcourse repurchased my fav lipstick of all time)

No comments:

Post a Comment