Thursday 10 May 2012

Updates & Instagraming & more...

Hi Everyone,

As I said in my "Welcome back" post I'm swamped with work but I'm notorious at procrastinating, so I will still be posting quite regularly.

Also if I'm not posting , you can still check out my instagram, some of which pictures I will attach to this post (new lipsticks , obsession with fruit salad) :) And that's @BoseAllen

I'm probably going to do monthly favorites and what not , and beauty posts are gonna have to wait till I fix my camera :( Because I obviously have bought things but the quality of an iPad camera isn't that great.


My blog also may not be the most attractive thing out there, it's really quite a mess. I will fix all that all in good thing , also thinking of an Official Blog name and URL . But like I said , all in due time.

But as for now I might as well feature the Youtubers I Constantly watch, Blogs I constantly read and a really big one for me Shows I Cannot live without . And Still the usual Music and Movie Posts :)

That's all in the upcoming days or so.

Comments , Feedback All Appreciate and if You Like Suscribe :)

Laters

X

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, so many cool lipsticks! Love their colours :D
    Emily ooo
    thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete