Wednesday 2 May 2012

Welcome Back .. well Myself !

A lot has changed since the last time I posted , and I mean A LOT ! Exams Looming just around the corner ( that is how you use the word looming :/ no? )and what not , and I guess I've been so busy I forgot about the existence of this blog :(

If there is the slightest chance that someone was patiently awaiting my next post , (Which I highly doubt :P) I Apologize.

Anyway before I babble on a bit too much , I am going to return shortly , to be precise June 23rd, with the likes of....
1- Movie Reviews
2- Fashion/Beauty Hauls
3- Music News
4-Book reviews

And well as I said in my first introduction , not about me , but my opinions. It's a bit Diverse but, Hey That's what I'm all about :)

My Twitter Remains the same ...

But to keep up to date with me now check my instagram @boseallen :)

Ohh there will also be a YouTube Account opened , perhaps.... Maybe .. Possibly

But For Now ...

Chow ;)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment